Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Good Sites for R1 Rips and stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for cheap stuff. Where do you get your animes?
you are looking at it, this site is where you can get the good stuff ...... cheap
What the hell kind of question is this? This site of course.

I don't walked into a fruit store and ask the people there where could I buy some apples. That would be just plain stupid.
Well, they don't have what I want in the store. Is there any other way to get stuff here?
yeah !

Smack !

request it !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Howtobefreaky
Well, they don't have what I want in the store. Is there any other way to get stuff here?

So mention that in your original post. If you want to get the answer you are looking for you gotto ask the right question.
Hehe...I like matthew's answer regarding apples.
What do you think? Coming to this site thinking that the items here are home-made?
Reminds me of one thread Vicious (you did, didn't you) on AN regarding some1 asking the R1 guy where to get HK bootleg on Inuyasha.
I probably did. I do alot of stupid examples like that. that's why when I read MM's response, I was like 'that's something I'd say!' Glad to know I'm having a good influence around here. :p

To the original poster, go read the FAQ. Most of your questions will be answered there. But MM's right. You don't walk into BestBuy and say where's a good place to buy a TV? What would you expect their response to be?
What are you looking for anyway? All you gotta do is got o request and say what you want. Look in the reviews to get the sku # to put with it. But you should definately look into the FAQ because we will blast you to oblivion for little things. BUSH the band said it best, It's the little things that kill.Wink
[BIG LEBOWSKI REFERENCE]
buncha savages in this town.
[/BIG LEBOWSKI REFERENCE]
This is one of the best sites I've ever delt with. They have great service great prices and a great interface. This the best shot in term of anime I've seen. If there are any to comptete with this site please let me know.
I just read this thread and started giggling.
Live by this, "It's better to keep mouth shut (fingers off keyboard) and appear the idiot, than to open it (type) and remove all doubt!"

In all things, reading and research help a lot!

Does anyone know any cool Anime fans?
I know you!

Or were you talking about fans as in Window fan/Ceiling fan?....Just Kidding!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I know you!

Or were you talking about fans as in Window fan/Ceiling fan?....Just Kidding!

HAHA! I'm cool...haha...if you only knew!
I almost put: " Does anyone know any cool Otakus?" But then I remebered that some people are sensitive about that.
Wink Big Grin Cool Smile :p