Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Studio Ghibli Movie Collection Perfect Collection Is STILL ALIVE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found out a few months ago that MI has copied the studio ghibli collection and made it theres too. It is the exact same version as FX with different packaging. IT IS STILL ALIVE. IT HAS NOT BEEN DISCONTINUED! If you want to buy it here is the link: Studio Ghibli Movie Collection
Well technically, the FX version is discontinued. Most people do know about the other Studio Ghibli sets. If you really want a FX set, there are still many places to pick it up. CJV still has the set for $30.
eBay! That's were I'd get it, but right now I am waiting... and hoping for a new release.
I'm expecting one with the R1 Nausicaa on it.
ive posted 4 sites when ever this topic comes up there are still FX set still out there at sites that havent sold them all !

if you want to know PM me.

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Sheky
I'm expecting one with the R1 Nausicaa on it.

That's what I am hoping for! But we'll have to wait until well after August 31 before we see an Fx rip with Nausicaa. If there ripping the new Disney release (of Nausicaa) then they could also rip menu's for Totoro and Porco Rosso (which will also be released this year)... and possibly better subs for Totoro! This is what I'd like to see in six months or so.
Official FX statement is that they are stopping it because of Disney complaints etc. Thus i don't think adding ripping another Disney release will alleviate things.
Well, like I said it was my hope. But, thank you for bringing that to my attention (or else I'd still be waiting). This means I should look into getting a set before it's too late.