Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yu Yuu hakusho DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wich yu yu hakusho dvd is better, the MAC(1-36) one or the FX(1-25) one? Is the MAC uncut?
Considering that there are 36 eps in 3 discs (MAC) & 25 eps in 3discs (FX), I think that at least the FX video would be better, the maximum # of eps in one disc that I've seen was 9 until MAC release YU YU, thats gotta be 12 eps per disc. Hope this helps.
I'm watching the MAC set right now. I'm quite amazed with the quality of the 12 ep. discs. I think I saw 1 case of pixelation in 20 eps. so far, the rest is flawless (although it also is an older series, which has its own problems). Good sets and REALLY worth the money.
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
I'm watching the MAC set right now. I'm quite amazed with the quality of the 12 ep. discs. I think I saw 1 case of pixelation in 20 eps. so far, the rest is flawless (although it also is an older series, which has its own problems). Good sets and REALLY worth the money.

Check for review of the MAC set in the Reviews section...they screwed up the subs in 4 episodes i think Sad

And FX set since it's a MI rip, only has DubTitles...they didn't ripped the real Subtitle track... if you don't mind watching DubTitles however, it is a good buy :o
If I were to buy Yu Yu Hakusho I'd go with the MAC set. The only problem is the four episodes that were mentioned (ripped from the MI set instead of R1)... which I wouldn't consider four episodes a really big deal. I can deal with four episodes of bad subs... I mean, I survived Trigun (Complete Collection (AV)) subs...*shudder*.

But, right know I am not interested in getting any set of Yu Yu Hakusho... I have other orders to make.
Thanks alot guys. I'm definatly gonna order the MAC from this site then.
good decision
i think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality of the mac set
In the long run its also the cheaper deal since mac will finnish the series sooner than fx