Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hi Guys And Gals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What up yall?
Yo I be new if all yall stupid people cant figure that out and think i have been herre a long time and i am just now sending my first post.
But other than that i am normaly a nice person, but yall know u get what u get.
Like that forest gump movie thing?
nah not that literal
i hope you guys wil get to now that this will be the only post ill ever do unless i run a poll but anuthing else well you guys just have to get lucky

peace out home dawgs
errr hello?
Hmmm...interesting.
Eh, Hello.
not many people talk to me after i posted that at other forums
they just kindof ingorned it after they read it i worte some of that just to see what people say
srry if yall to any afence to it
but with all the people that ignored me i was kinda thinking none of yall were not gonna talk to me so THANKSBig Grin
Hey shishi

Use some comma, period, and capital letters where it's appropriate. It's like trying to translate engrish subtitles in HK DVD. Big Grin
Welcome to the boards.Wink
Yeah, it'd be better if you didn't press the enter button so frequently. Other than that, welcome to the boards.
i like the way he hits enter loads, looks like hes written a poem Big Grin you guys just fear originality!
welcome.....hi
eh..."stupid people"? :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
i like the way he hits enter loads, looks like hes written a poem Big Grin you guys just fear originality!

Totally agree.

Welcome ShishiSmile
erm a late

Hi from Rav

oh and hitting enter rules (and spacingWink )