Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fav HK Brand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, if you wanna order 10 discs with cases they charge something like $8, so you're propably better off with ordering from JJ, especially if you're in the US or Canada.

But if you order 100+ without boxes, nothing beats their price. And since I always have much more on my wishlist than I can afford, I also can provide them a backup list (I recommend 20% of the titles of your order). Another thing is, that you only get replacement for defective discs with your next order.
I gotta say I like MAC to because they generally have very good quality and since I strongly prefer dubs to subs. They have an excellent selection. FX is my second choice, James does a very good job on his ripping and the boxes are second to none. If what I want isn't available elsewhere I'll buy MI or whatever.
I say AC/MAC also, biggest selection of R1 rips plus they rip MI/AV sets so you get the best of both worlds. I like the artwork on their gatefolds but the quality of the materials are not as good as FX gatefolds.
Pages: 1 2