Import Anime Forums

Full Version: messed up disc one of FX Nadesico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I'm new to this website and everyone seems very friendly, so i would like to ask for help.

I recently purchased several FX titles from here including Martian Successor Nadesico Perfect Collection. (MarSuccNaPeCC). Unfortunately, the first disc of the series has a section (roughly episodes 4-6) that was pretty errored out of the box (hangs, blotchy, etc.), i tried cleaning the disc a couple times with no luck. There is no noticible damage on the disc.

I'm hope someone could tell me what I should do or how these things are generally handled around here. I looked around the website for an email address, but all I can find is [email protected], and nothing indicates that that email would accept complaints. How can I contact whoever is in charge of sales/returns/whatever? If someone in charge reads this, I can be contacted directly at [email protected], or a reply on this thread will be fine.

Thanks alot guys,
Vile
Send an e-mail to JJ via that e-mail address you posted. Just say "Defective Disc" in the title, tell him which disc(s) are defective and he'll tell you to send it to him and he'll in turn send you a replacement. Simple as that.

Although, by your description, it may be the actual video that's the problem. I don't have Nadesico, so I wouldn't know. You should check it on a seperate dvd player and/or dvd rom to see if it's not your player as well.

Hope that helps.
Thanks alot.

I'll do that right away. I knew there were good folks around here.

-Vile