Import Anime Forums

Full Version: E-mail addresses of FX, mac, etc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read a couple of people saying they have e-mailed FX, mac, and all of those other companies. Can someone please give me these e-mail addresses? And is it helpful to write to them requesting certain titles to be made into a perfect collection? I'm not talking about recently released titles in the US, but older ones and all the episodes have been US released a couple of years ago but have not been made into a 2 or 3 disc set.
In the FAQ the company's websites are there (for those who have websites). Once on their site you can click on contact to email them Big Grin. As for responsive to emails with requests... I can't help there I've never tried.

FAQ:
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...eadid=2560
oooooh okay thank you
Mac usually replies, but it's often a pre-typed anwser like "ok thanks we will make soon" or "thanks for idea!". I've never e-mailed FX so I wouldn't know. I have tried MI as well, but they never responded.
Is AnimeGod FX or MAC? I get them confused all the time.
Animegod would be MAC.
Yeah, MAC usualy replies with "thanks, will make asap". However a guy on another forum was in a conversation with them over some chat box and suggested some titles to them and they said that if he would buy the R1's for them they would make a HK set of them. Also, if you noticed animegod re-releasing alot of old sets with the addition of spanish subtitles means someone is giving them spanish subs and they do use them for their sets. So if you have stuff that you want on dvd it is possible to work with them although communicating with them can be a drag.