Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Orders to Poland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI! I have question about ordering anime to Poland. If there is any GOOD internet shop like this where I can purchase that sets and boxes to Poland?? I can buy that anime in my country but the price is 2x or even 3x normal costs. If there is any site please tell me.
just buy anime from this site, they offer a flat rate shipping
the prices are awesome too, don't worry JJ will takecare of ya
nuff said!
wow!!!! that last post was deep man thx alot for the input sanosuke
I'm from europe too. Get my stuff within a week every time and I haven't found a cheaper store yet with JJ's service. If cost is your only criteria, then stop looking and order areadyBig Grin
Yeah I wish to order anime from that shop but when I do chekout and want to select country I notice that I cant select Poland Sad There is only Portugal on "P" word. So I cant buy anime from this site... Sad
Yeah I wish to order anime from that shop but when I do chekout and want to select country I notice that I cant select Poland Sad There is only Portugal on "P" word. So I cant buy anime from this site... Sad
I'd suggest you email JunkieJoe or a moderator. Maybe it is an easily rectified oversight.
Well, I think he is talking about PayPal.. :mad:

Welcome to the Brotherhood of unsupported countries, oni-chan!

Money order should be ok, right?

Btw. Just 2x - 3x normal cost? :confused:
What kind of anime do they sell up there?
Poland is not far from here (Czech republic if you havent noticed) Wink
Quote:Originally posted by NightRayne
wow!!!! that last post was deep man thx alot for the input sanosuke

man thats a bit harsh! what else could i say? i wasnt entirely aware of the situation, plus im just tryin to get JJ more customers!

S-Master check out the FAQ, it says you can pay via money order or cash (both US id assume), although im sure this will take longer for you to get hold of anime, this is the cheapest place on the net i can find and JJ also offers excellent customer service. you should also send an email to paypal requesting if they will begin operating in poland as i think its quite random that they dont and its possible they will in the near future.
lol be cool i'm just playing but a reply that says "nuff said" isn't much of a reply thats all hehe
dude its all good, and your right, it isnt much of a reply Big Grin