Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Battle Angel Alita where are you!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been wondering that if there's a Battle Angel Alita DVD rip. I checked the review section and there isn't one. Why isn't there one it doesn't make sense since ADV lost the right to it awhile ago and I'm sure it would get good sells with FX or MAC. Check ebay Battle Angel Alita DVD goes up to 40+ bucks!!! Maybe I should email them telling them that???
I've been wanting to see it as well, but it's impossible to get R1 now unless you go to a site like Ebay.

The problem with you emailing MAC is that they need a source to rip it from. So if you want to spend your $50 and buy it off Ebay and mail it to them, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to rip it.
I've been trying to buy Battle Angel since last September. HOWEVER, every single auction I watched on Ebay, each went up to $40++ w/o shipping. Heheh...I don't want to spend more than $25 for ONE dvd.
I've got it on DVD-R if anyone is interested. Rip from the R1 DVD, direct copy.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
I've got it on DVD-R if anyone is interested. Rip from the R1 DVD, direct copy.

How good is it? My dvd player should play it. Oh and can it be played on a computer if it does what software should I use quicktime,windows media, dvix or real player. You can PM me I'm definately interested in getting it. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
How good is it? My dvd player should play it. Oh and can it be played on a computer if it does what software should I use quicktime,windows media, dvix or real player. You can PM me I'm definately interested in getting it. Smile

Yes, your DVD player should be able to play it. Put it this way, my 4 year old PS2 plays it no problem. The DVD-Rs I use are Grade A Ritek G04.

As for software, PowerDVD or WinDVD will play it.

I'll PM you.
There is also the vcd version floating around which can be bought at some sites for about $6.
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
There is also the vcd version floating around which can be bought at some sites for about $6.

Which sites?

Hey matthewmalay what's up I've tried PM twice you and you haven't responded. Sad