Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime Soundtrack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanna see what other people are looking at for anime soundtracks...
My favorite is Berserk (God I love that series Big Grin )
Escaflowne: Over the Sky
Well any series that you will like you will enjoy the soundtrack.

I don't really have many SM Records

Maison Ikkoku - Best Selection // all of the openings (except for the last) and endings as well as great background music
Maison Ikkoku - Instrumental // more instrumental songs from the series
Maison Ikkoku - Forever Remix // remix album of openings and closings
Ranma 1/2 - Complete Vocal Collection Vol.1 // another opening and closing album
Kimagure Orange Road - Loving Heart // one more opening and closing album, however it also contains songs from when they went to the discos
I have tons of MP3s however. I think it's in the vicinty of 1000. They were put on cdr to save space. I had like 100 Ranma 1/2 songs. 20 Revolutionary Girl Utena. Some real Obscure ones like Windaria, Cyber City Oedo 808, and English Yamato songs. I have added another 275 since then. I have 298 songs in my current winamp player.
I would really like a Marmalade Boy SM Record. After finishing all 76 episodes some of the songs get caught in your head. I'm still waiting to see the movie.
I actually have a few:

-Gundam Wing
-Fushigi Yuugi
-Initial D
-Rurouni Kenshin
I agree with al of those except for Initial D because I have yet to see the series.
I have the Berserk and Escaflowne Over the sky soundtracks... but they got their selective few good tracks... (espeically escaflowne... i htink only 2-3 good tracks)

but my best sound track is Bubble Gum Crisis Complete Vocal Collection.... love every single track on that CD (its the original BGC not the 2040)
My favorites have to be Initial D and Beserk.. Though i am wanting to get sound tracks for KOR Summers Ending i think that would really be a good sound track? does anyone have any of this on mp3???
Noir Soundtarck, the show might be average, but the bgm rock.
Hellsing Ruins and Trigun the First Donut, now those are good soundtracks. However II

am looking for the soundtrack to Dual and am hoping that they have a Ronin Warriors

soundtrack.
I like escaflowne,twelve kingdoms,full moon wo,InuYasha,Cardcaptor Sakura.

Marmalade Boy the movie is alot like the show just a shorter version.
+Pepsidude+ Wrote:I just wanna see what other people are looking at for anime soundtracks...
My favorite is Berserk (God I love that series Big Grin )
Any of the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks by Yoko Kanno.
Well the Kenshin collection is difficult to beat for soundtracks (TV series, OVA's, Movie). That is a seriously good set of music. Berserk had a cool soundtreack too, dot.HackSign has a pretty cool soundtrack. Giant Robo has an excellent soundtrack. EVA's soundtrack is very interesting. I really like the music from Shadow Skill, but I don't know if everyone would, but I think its cool.

There are so many cool anime soundtracks out there, I really like the soundtracks to anime, games and films. Much more so than most normal people Smile
I would have to go for the Hellsing soundtrack double CD and the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, just love those funky jazz type sounds!
Pages: 1 2