Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shipping Orders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought GTO and I wanted to know if there is anyway to track my package if I just paid for regular shipping?
Regular shipping has no tracking, at least for US postal service. However, I think JJ's packages always come with delivery confirmation or sth like that.

Pm JJ and ask.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
you can get tracking when you upgrade to Xpress Post
I also wanted to know how long it might take to get here, I live in Washington so its just across the border.
LUCKY BOY! You'll get it within 2 or 3 days. I live in Cali and i generally get my packages within a week.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
Cool, I figured as much cuz I can drive to canada in like and hour. Oh I just thought of something, does JJ have a actual store you can walk into and buy stuff cuz im going through that area this summer.
Don't believe so, unless he'll let you visit his basement. :p
LOL, maybe.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Regular shipping has no tracking, at least for US postal service. However, I think JJ's packages always come with delivery confirmation or sth like that.

Pm JJ and ask.

MY ANIME COLLECTION

Um actully I just rememberd that the postal service does has tracking because I have bought from another site that the stuff comes in the mail and i got a tracking number.
i wouldnt be too worried about the wait, JJ ships everything asap, im in ireland and i get my orders usually within 5-6 days and thats great service!
WOW thats freakin fast
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Um actully I just rememberd that the postal service does has tracking because I have bought from another site that the stuff comes in the mail and i got a tracking number.

USPS only lets you buy delivery confirmation/tracking number if you are sending stuffs domestically. If you are sending stuffs abroad, you can't get any tracking #s unless you use Global Express mail (starting at $17++). I know because I used to sell a lot of my R1s live movies on Ebay. Heheh....every single release, new/old, you name them, 99% I'll have them on my shelves. Too many, need to sell them. Initially I ship internationally but since buyers do not want to pay $17 or extra $7.50 for it to be registered, I quit international shipping. I do not want to risk them doing a chargeback.
The distance between where Import-Anime is located to Washington state in a straight line is over 2000 miles, Canada is a big country remember.

My stuff comes in 1 or 2 business days after I place the order. Delivery in less than 24 hours after I place my order is not out of the question but it hasn't happened yet cause I usually place my order at night.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
USPS only lets you buy delivery confirmation/tracking number if you are sending stuffs domestically. If you are sending stuffs abroad, you can't get any tracking #s unless you use Global Express mail (starting at $17++). I know because I used to sell a lot of my R1s live movies on Ebay. Heheh....every single release, new/old, you name them, 99% I'll have them on my shelves. Too many, need to sell them. Initially I ship internationally but since buyers do not want to pay $17 or extra $7.50 for it to be registered, I quit international shipping. I do not want to risk them doing a chargeback.

OK, Now I understand. I did not take this into consideration.
The postal system is not logical. We'll just say that right now. Where you live geographically seems to make little difference. I'm directly south of the border...it's 20 miles away. Basically, I think it's about the same no matter where you are. That just seems to be the case. 5-7 days normal shipping. Also, beware mailing anything on Saturday in this region, it goes the entire length of our state twice, even if it's a local letter. It's madness I say!
Pages: 1 2