Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mac -Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust - No English Subs!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought people should know ahead of time. The Mac release of Vampire Hunter D - Bloodlust doesn't have English subs. It does have an excellent English dub however with great voice acting. Keep this in mind if you're one of those people who refuse to watch dubbed videos.

Everything else about the video is absolutely first rate. I enjoyed the movie without the benefit of the original voice actors. I think this is the same team that did the dubs for Ninja Scroll (like the rest of the production team) so everything is very well done.
MAC Vampire Hunter D Special Edition doesnt have english subs? U are probably thinking of Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust... please confirm ;p... I have Reviewed Vampire Hunter D: Special Edition AS version (assuming MAC will be AS version in new packaging) and AS version had english subs... even have the screenshots with subtitles to prove it...
My bad... it's bloodlust that I have...
I checked again and my copy only has Japanese and Chinese subs.
k, will delete your review for VHD SE, u can post your review to Bloodlust Smile
There is a very good reason there is not a japanese language subtitled version.... it does not exist. The film was made in english. The film (if memory serves me right) was made by Yoshiaki Kawajiri who said that vampires are an english thing so it made sense to him to make the movie in english the actual region one release has a making of and it shows him directing the english talent. If you could find the Japanese subtitled version( actually subtitled in Japanese) that would be somehing I am interested in. Well hopefully I cleared that up for you.