Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime you wish was on R1.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean, of course so you could buy the perfect HK sets. I would list some but i'm tired. <----took some vicodin.

1. Slam Dunk
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Captain Harlock
4. Lupin III 1st and 3rd TV series
5. Armor Hunter Mellowlink
Grappler Baki, One Piece and Naruto spring to mind. One Piece and Naruto will eventualy get licensed ofcourse but I really don't understand why no one has licensed Grappler Baki yet. Best fighting series I've seen.

And I'm waiting for Ghost in the Shell: SAC but that will be released sometime this year if I'm correct.
Naruto just out of curiosity
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, i would kill for any HJ set of this show. i just love every minuet of it.
Kindaichi. There are no HK sets (minus the movies) and the japanese VHS release is WAY to rare to try and get, so R1's are my only hope.
Think about it, if there was no R1 anime, then fansubbing would be ginormous.... so that's my answer. NONE!
You're Under Arrest 2nd Season
And plenty of hentai titles :-)
I'd love to see the 2nd season of You're under arrest also. Prince of Tennis and Slam Dunk too.
dvdmaster: If you didn't mind the Japanese Kindaichi VHS there are HK VCD releases of Kindaichi. They usually have a cantonese chinese version and then after it will have it in japanese on the same disk.
i think i saw kindaichi dvd. its about the first case. and that is about it. can't find anything else.

i would like an R2 rip better, with fansub quality subs, cause R1 always add those ugly credits......
I think the VCDs only go up to 20-something, which I already have. my main problem is no subtitles... Kindaichi NEEDS to be translated to understand, not like some shows you can watch unsubbed.

There are fansubs for the first 4 episodes (seen 'em) but that's it...
Quote:Originally posted by vonhufflepuff
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

I would love to see a HK set of this let alone R1, preferably with fansub scripts.
Dr. Slump.
out of the pretty recent anime Wolfs Rain and GunGrave come to mind
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
out of the pretty recent anime Wolfs Rain and GunGrave come to mind

Eh...i thought somewhere in the forum, some1 told me that Wolf's Rain is no good? :confused:

I would want to see Tsukihime, Hareguu, Kousetsu, Peacemaker Kurogane and Haregan on R1s.
Pages: 1 2