Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what are you watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got done with DNA2
I'm currently split between PataPata Airship and Inuyasha.
Probably finish PataPata first then finish watching Inuyasha.

Of course my friend just loaned me season 4 of Babylon 5 and I really want to watch that as well. I promised myself not to start that until I finished at least one of the series I am watching.
isnt there one of these next door?

but in the good nature of things i was currently watching gundam wing and inuyasha part 1 until i came across some bad discs so i have nothin to watch Sad might have to watch evangelion or bebop again Big Grin
Watched Berserk again in the weekend! just felt like watching some purely unique stuff again
Currently watching Angel season 3. So far it has been pretty damn good.
Right now i am watching Fushigi Yuugi set 1, The Prince of Tennis set 4, Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, and finnishing Love Hina, and Lupin the 3rd.
I'm watching Futurama. Fry is awesome.Wink
Benders the Bot!

"please insert Girder"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I'm watching Futurama. Fry is awesome.Wink

I think I'm going to buy the Futurama DVDs next.

Well I finished Angel season three. I can't wait to see season four. So now that I've finished that set I can finally watch "Lost in Translation".
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I think I'm going to buy the Futurama DVDs next.

tis a must
go hence forth to one DVDyh storeth nowethWink
Im watching Naruto and full metal alchemist. Both are extreamly cool.
Im watching gundam 8th ms team, it rocks. I am also trying to go through all the south park episodes, i have too many to watch.

dude you should never mess with cartman
I had to re-watch the last episode of South Park that was played. I hope the rest of season 8 is this good.
Full Metal Panic
I just finished Steel Angel Kurumi and Mahoromatic Season 1. I gotta buy season 2!!! If it goes out of stock I'm gonna be mad/sad/buying Fruits Basket.
Pages: 1 2