Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Star Wars book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know which book it was that contains the ressurection of the emperor? I've numerous books now that refer to it, but have yet to find the actual literary work that contains it.
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
Does anybody know which book it was that contains the ressurection of the emperor? I've numerous books now that refer to it, but have yet to find the actual literary work that contains it.

Resurrection? I have the Dark Empire comic books and he comes back to life in those. It's been a while since i read it but it's something like his life force escaped from the death star and he has all these clones back on this other planet. so his life force went into one of those clones. the only way to kill the emperor is to take out all the clones as well so that he can't transfer his life force. so maybe that's what you were talking about? :confused:
All i knew is that he was "resurrected" in a clone. So, that sounds abut right. Crap, I don't think I'll ever buy the comics. Manga/anime now reigns supreme. Maybe when I have a good job in like 6 years.
hell with episode 1 and 2 you would have to change format style, those 2 movies sucked big time!!! :o
Yoda fight scene in ep2

man talk about Frog on steroids!