Import Anime Forums

Full Version: May Lin you are great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just seen some the new pictures you made and they are great. I really love the Kasumi one. Can I get a few more Ranma please.... with sugar on top...or oh Slayers.....
I agree that they are great, but I think a Read or Die one is screaming for a spot. Wink
We need a pic of Gojira (Godzilla) 2000 as well. Cuz man does Godzilla 2000 ROCK!!!
I always thought that the pics in the upper left-hand corner were the original artist's until like 2 weeks ago. They are great!
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
I agree that they are great, but I think a Read or Die one is screaming for a spot. Wink

you know what's missing there? Bebop!!!! We need some more Bebop on there. I know there was this one of Faye during the holidays. but that's gone now and we've never had on of Vicious, or Spike, or Ed, or Ein. noone cares about Jet. Wink
Misato with the Kimono is the BEST drawing. Dam that artist can draw. So is the artist on this board??? I was about to do a "who is May Lin" thread a couple days ago but I forgot. :o
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
you know what's missing there? Bebop!!!! We need some more Bebop on there. I know there was this one of Faye during the holidays. but that's gone now and we've never had on of Vicious, or Spike, or Ed, or Ein. noone cares about Jet. Wink

There is still one of Faye... just keep clicking it will appear eventually. Oh and I like Jet, but I don't think he'd be good up in the corner because he wouldn't fit in with the rest of the bunch. Spike would be fit in up in the left had corner because he's one of the coolest anime characters ever.

There's no one imparticular I'd like to see, I think the characters up there are awesome!
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
There is still one of Faye... just keep clicking it will appear eventually.

[Image: header-right26.png]
so does May lin has a web page somewhere? I love to get some of these images ars wallpaper. btw the pic title "Ruby for Brave Soul" is actually Karen. Ruby has the bigger assetsBig Grin
I, personally, have been getting tired of the images in the corner, and get embarassed that I have half-naked anime pictures on a website I visit frequently...

Also, just to clarify, is May lin just editing clip art, or does she actually draw them?
For one thing it's obvious she isn't drawing them and 2 she said a LOOOONG time ago she trims them from the actual pictures she gets them from.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I, personally, have been getting tired of the images in the corner, and get embarassed that I have half-naked anime pictures on a website I visit frequently...

I'm not getting tired of them, but it is embarrassing at times if I'm at work checking the site. Used to be only a couple of the pics were like that, but now like every other pic is fan service. I'm scared to log on from work now in fear of a half naked Aoi chan popping up right when someone is walking by.

I believe she does have a website somewhere because I remember JJ or Schultz posting a link to it awhile back.
Yeah... I have issues with the fan service type pictures here at work as well. I enjoy seeing them but have had one of my coworkers mention it to me already.

I guess I could handle logging in here less often and just check things from home....

It's that or just scroll down so the graphic is off the top of the screen as fast as I can.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

It's that or just scroll down so the graphic is off the top of the screen as fast as I can.

Hahahaha. I try doing that too, but the internet connetion is so slow there sometimes that it'll freeze for a couple of seconds while it's loading so I can't scroll down.
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
I was about to do a "who is May Lin" thread a couple days ago but I forgot. :o

yeah who is she and is she a member of the forum?
Pages: 1 2