Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Fushgi Yugi Character?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Confusedee above: 8O
I only saw up to episode 22. I was a big fan of Miaka. Especially with her reaction after finding out about noriko (whoops...looks like the Cats out of the Bag....heh heh). Seriously though, I also like Chichiri. Man he was a crazy guy. Remember "Hey stop that super deformed General"....Good times.
I like Chichiri too but I like Nakago more..that's the general you were refering to..Chichiri is cool too =)
As of now (haven't seen the rest of FY), Miaka's friend Yui really pisses me off. What a hoe. Hope to see more of that series.
Guess Steve is not going to like my choice of character then...

Yui

I also like Tamahome and Miaka.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No I'm kidding elly. She was a nice character at the beginning. She could get better in the second half of the series. I just haven't seen it yet. So I can't tell. :wink:
Tasuki, Chichiri, and Tokaki ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

As of now (haven't seen the rest of FY), Miaka's friend Yui really pisses me off. What a hoe. Hope to see more of that series.

Well she's not on my all time favs but she isnt a hoe shes actually been through alot...wait until you see what happened to her..you should really see the whole series..
Quote:Originally posted by "Rei1781"

Well she's not on my all time favs but she isnt a hoe shes actually been through alot...wait until you see what happened to her..you should really see the whole series..

*POSSIBLE SPOILER UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN UP TO EPISODE 22 of FUSHIGI YUGI*

Well I know kinda what happened to her (ie. raped and abandoned for Tamahome)
There is much more for you to learn m'dear. :wink:

One character I did not like though was Nakago...him and Tomo were just...*shudder*
Chichiri is my favorite.... but i also like the gay character (sorry can't think of his name at the moment)
Quote:Originally posted by "elly"

There is much more for you to learn m'dear. :wink:

One character I did not like though was Nakago...him and Tomo were just...*shudder*

Nakago was a good bad guy..Tomo I really didnt care for nor did I feel sorry or get upset when he died
I'm finding way too much information on this page. Desfunk, I think the gay character was Nuriko, unless there is another one later on. Nuriko still looks like a girl though, even after they figure out he's a she.
yeah.... i think it's Nuriko....

and yeah i've learned a little too much on here also u_u ....... cause i've only seen the first series.....

DAMN YOU SPOILING PEOPLE!!!!! lol
Tomo was the other gay they were referring to, Steve.
Pages: 1 2