Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hmm...student duct taped by teacher?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/03/03...index.html

If you ask me, he probably deserved it. Suffocate? What about his nose? Kinda sounds exaggerated on that part, I'm sure no teacher would try to KILL the kid, just SHUT HIM UP BEFORE THEY DID Big Grin
I dont know. We had just the opposite happen at my middle school. We had this looney teacher that used to talk to his chalkboard. People said that one time a couple of students got fed up with his rash remarks and duct taped him to a chair with wheels and rolled him down the hall. Wish I could have seen it.
Another use for duct tape, shuting up noisy kids. Is there anything duct tape cannot do?
My friend's gf found red and green duct tape and she made a boquet of roses out of it for him. Personally, i think she bought it pre-made.
Being a student myself, I can stright out tell you most of the kids in school need to be duct taped down & beaten in the head with a baseball bat until common sense has been knocked into their head. Geez, there's a total lack of repect, & caring these days, & when people find out their kids are failing pieces of sh!t the first thing they do is get them some type of "happy drug" to make them better, sometimes a good a$s kicking goes a longer way.

hopefully no one took that the wrong way, not all kids on ADD medication don't need it, & I know plenty of people that are drop dead suicidal if they don't get prozac or whatever, bu there still is a large number of kids that have perscriptions to these drugs they don't need.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, I sound like my dadSad :mad: Sad :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Another use for duct tape, shuting up noisy kids. Is there anything duct tape cannot do?

NOPE!!!

Another use for all you street fighters out there...Wrap enough of it around your hands and it becomes home made Knuckle Dusters.Wink
This reminds me of a thread that Ka-Talliya started once that was titled "Where is RESPECT?" about out-of-control kids. We debated about how todays youths could be deciplined without whipping. Here is a teacher to actually demonstrate an effective method.
I don't buy that ADD excuse. Pretty much everyone that knows me swears that I have ADD. But that has never affected me negatively like that. I mean I'll zone out after a little while in class and stuff and used to have a hard time studying. But I have never done stupid shit like that. and when it came to studying, I could focus when it was only a few hours before an exam and cram for it. Never had to take any type of drugs for it either. People use to many fucking excuses to explain why they're losers.
he deserved it !
little tommy you bastard !!!!

-LE
duct tape = awesome!

man that was hillarious
It took him 15 mins to get it off and he nearly suffocated? Yeah right.

Still i don't think the teacher should have done that. If he is unruly he should contact his parents, refuse to teach him or send him to the principal...

I know some kids are totally out of control. My friends mum used to get chairs and tables thrown at her. Sad

But on the other hand we had a teacher who stole our potato chips and a psycho who shouted at ppl for no reason cos he was in a bad mood. His face was like a blowdryer and i had to hang on to the table lest i got blown away. V_V"