Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Just a stupid question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a stupid question, but during my time of attempting to keep post sluts alive was I ever deamed as stupid and useless as those people who are being called so these days?
Just wondering, because if I ever (without the company of Steve) acted as stupid & retarded as some people around here do I must appologize greatly.

Thank you for your time & your opinions.

*edit*
Also with people calling the mods evil power abusers, I can't agree. My opinions of what to lock may not always be the same as theres, but I've never been ban for the stupid stuff I've done, & neither has anyone else I've known, so I'd say they're quite fair/nice, or just full of mercy.
Every once and a while you were called stupid, but you seemed to have matured quite a bit since then.Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage

Also with people calling the mods evil power abusers,

In case you didn't realize, this is the kind of comments that start flame war. No one called the mods "evil" and that includes me. On the other hand, there have been many praises about them both justifiably and unjustfiably. Very recently there have been 6 thread locks as far as I can remember in a very short span, and that's quite a few. I think some criticism was justified.
There is no need for this statement especially since I accepted most people's opinion.

I've never been ban for the stupid stuff I've done, & neither has anyone else I've known, so I'd say they're quite fair/nice, or just full of mercy

As long as I have been in this board, I never seen anybody acting so bad that they deserve total ban (agian my oinion). This comment was again unnecessary and (I am quite regretful to say) it doesn't sound sincere.
Batz we have always like you as a poster on here. You say stupid stuff sometimes that make us wonder if you said it on purpose or were really that dumb. BUT I think that's why I personally like you being here. I'm not insulting you, just saying what I feel. And as Kakoi said, you've come a long way.Cool
In theses times of need, follow the words of Young MC

She's dressed in yellow
She says hello
Come sit next to me you fine fellow

I mostly ignored your post Batz, which is what I'm doing with all those flame wars and senseless posting we have seen recently.
Also with people calling the mods evil power abusers, I can't agree. My opinions of what to lock may not always be the same as theres, but I've never been ban for the stupid stuff I've done, & neither has anyone else I've known, so I'd say they're quite fair/nice, or just full of mercy.

I aggree. They aren't doing anything wrong by locking threads that are going no where. Though I have nothing against hbk101 I feel he shouldn't call the mods power abusers because they've been locking threads. (hbk101) You've made your point in your posts, but how much further are you willing to go before you realize you've said everything before?
UH OH!!! You mentioned the 3 dreaded letters and numbers! This one is doomed to be locked now too.Rolleyes JK....or am I???
Umm... have I been missing something?

I've been trying to tune out the ongoing adventures of the post sluts again.

Batz, you and the Pie were always amusing at least. I'm very happy we kept you around and gave you the chance to mature.

For the meantime, I'm going to continue ignoring most of the post slut activity and see if we get similar results with our newer members.
Just a stupid question, but during my time of attempting to keep post sluts alive was I ever deamed as stupid and useless as those people who are being called so these days?
Just wondering, because if I ever (without the company of Steve) acted as stupid & retarded as some people around here do I must appologize greatly.

Thank you for your time & your opinions.

Well, you were bad but in a different way. You'd never post 4 in a row like some people. You'd just hold conversations, really long conversations on the board, usually with OpOx or that girl (can't remember her name). But at least you were posting with someone else and not just to up your post counts. So I would just ignore you. As I'm sure you'd noticed since you've pointed it out before.

Also, you had some weird suicidal tendencies or maybe you just wanted attention. Not sure what it was. But again, I just ignored you. Because although I thought your posts were annoying and/or strange, you didn't have some stupid reason behind it like upping your post counts.

But like pretty much everyone else has said, you've improved alot. I actually even look at your posts nowadays. Unfortunately alot of times they're still way too long for my attention span so I usually still don't end up reading the whole thing. That has nothing to do with you, I just hate reading long posts unless I know it involves/concerns me in some way.

Hope that helps. You wanted an honest answer and that's my honest opinion.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
UH OH!!! You mentioned the 3 dreaded letters and numbers! This one is doomed to be locked now too.

Another pointless criticism that's only designed to start a feud. Is it so hard to say something constructive or informative? Again, no more replies from me.
am i considered a Post Slut?

coz i just got a weird email from one of you lot threatening me of my sluttery?

well i dont give a shit what you lot think and some people take threads and stuff too seriously, i mainly try to help people by spreading the anime wealth!

did you get the weird email aswell Animeinme?
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

well i dont give a shit what you lot think and some people take threads and stuff too seriously, i mainly try to help people by spreading the anime wealth!

did you get the weird email aswell Animeinme?

Hmmm . . . Wonder who it was? I'd like to say for the record that it wasn't me. I like to do all my bitching and bickering in public so there's always a record of what happened. I don't like to deal with he said/she said crap.
yeah i thought it wasn't you its far too pussy to be ur style!

but i never thought i was a Post Slut, may be the once and a while i may joke around and post stupid stuff but i'm not Animeinme kinda poster
Thanks for the compliment. Big Grin

I haven't noticed you being a post slut in any of the threads I've visited. You'll say some stupid random stuff here and there, but we all do that. You'd have to ask whoever sent you the email.

I can't really see any of the regulars sending you an anonymous email. Most of the people who have been here for awhile would just tell you if you're doing something wrong. I have a feeling it's probably someone whose new.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

This is so wrong and so sad. Sending an anonymous email to threaten someone? Even with all the feuds going on nowadays, this one just about hit the rockbottom.
Pages: 1 2 3