Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anyone else think online EB sucks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like enjoy looking around in EB as much as the next guy, but I have really grown to dislike their online service. I bought a pre-played version of FF8 and they didn't send the first disc! When I called to ask, of course it was customer service, so they had no idea what Final Fantasy was so I had to explain thrice that FF has more than onw disk. I search there now, and I'm sure that somewhere they might have "Elemental Gearbolt", but I don't even get an "out of stock" thing. What do you think?
I hate the actual store! Everytime I go in there all they do is rag you to buy the most worthless shit! "Want a Mad Catz product? Or how about an X-Box product?" Hell no you sonuvabitch I don't want useless shit that will ruin my soul!!! All that place does everytime I walk in is Mad Catz this and X-Box that! I hate them both. I have bought two things Mad Catz and never will again. Peice o SKITE!!! And nobody wants X-Box anything so why do they promote the 2 worst companies? I sure am glad that a Gamestop opened up recently that is a lot closer to home as well. GameStop RULEZ!!!!
EB pulled out of the UK coz they are shite and they knew it GAME took over all their stores!
We do have a gamestop 45 minutes away, and I love it! My dad got me an EB gift card so i'm waiting for FFXII pre-sales. There is an EB 30 minutes away, and luckily enough they don't bug the crap out of their customers too often, and the EBgameworld people are just some college students that don't care.
yeah!
all the used and new anime is expensive and or always out of stock.
the site is useless!

-LE
I went there and traded some DVDs away for 1 buck a peice and the next day the same ones up for sale for 17. WTF?!?!?!
gamestop is alot better than EB however, where ever you go to trade your old games in they will always give you close to nothing for them becuase they have to make a profit.
Another Worl in England are very reasonable when exchaning games for a £40 game they give you £30 cash or £36 for trade!
Wow, Rav, I'm moving to Ireland. ::buys a cottage:: Failte!
Well first off in the world of gaming and trading it is all about it's over all value. Take a Dragon Warrior 5 into a Gamestop and see what the trade in value of that is. Or some of the Saturn RPG's you can get top dollar because of their rare nature. Hell I am still looking for Dragon Force on the Saturn. That game is like gold and is great. Man I should have never given that game up.
EB and Gamestop both totally suck for trade ins, I never trade them in anything unless it's absolute garbage that I couldn't give away elsewhere. Hell I bet if I where to walk in there with a copy of Suikoden II I'd get like $25 credit if that. That's a bunch of Bull Shit you could sell a cd only copy for twice that on ebay. As for buying things new there I pretty much refuse, besides alot of the time you can get it cheaper at Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.... Back in the 16 bit era EB used to be a fantastic place to shop, they got lazy and decided also that it was better to higher a bunch of regjects that couldn't tell a Turbo Grafx game for a master System card also. What a waste X-p

Edit: Oh yeah did you guys read how those bitches at EB Games made a lady pay twice as much that they paid a robber to get her stolen stuff back from them. If not I could probably dig it up.
Yeah, Pug, I'd like to read that. granted, i shuld prbably just to find it myself. This way it'll reach a larger audience.
That is complete bullshit! If I were her I would take thier asses to court and fight it out on the legal battlefield.
::Hatred level for EB rises one notch:: :eek:
Pages: 1 2