Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Soundtracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering if you guys would like to see JJ stocking anime soundtracks because i certainly would. it makes perfect sense since most anime soundtracks are almost impossible to get bar importing from japan which usually costs around 3 times the price which is just not an option.

so what do you think boys? and JJ?
I WOULD like JJ to sell anime soundtracks! But would JJ ever get them in though?
I'd buy soundtracks... I think the music is awesome, the only thing preventing me from buying them is the right site (which varies the price). I think it's a good idea.

I wonder... would we then review soundtracks?
YEAH!!! Soundtrack would rock!! currently I get mine from http://www.kikiwai.com Which is pretty good
Anyone know if the bar scene version of Sora from the Escaflowne Movie is on the OST? You know, the one with Dreyden playing the piano.
No, cause I don't really care for soundtracks and if I did I would just download them instead.

But thats me and I'm sure there are other people who would be interested in import-anime stocking soundtracks and it is a good idea.

Wasn't the people at MAC suppose to expand and start selling stuff other than DVDs like figures and soundtracks?
As a matter of fact I would like to see cds here. I just ordered 3 as of Sunday and got 2 of them today. I ordered Guilty Gear X and Trigun 2nd Doughnuts from AnimeCastle and another Guilty Gear OST or something...don't remember the actual title now...from Animeniacs.

-EDIT-
BTW...Guilty Gear is the greatest game ever. And my favorite Fighting series. I'll stop praising it now before I gazz all over myself.
i dont bother buying their soundtracks when anime soundtracks are sooooooo easily found on the net!
I probably would buy one soundtrack, and that would be it. I have a bunch, and i don't have the money now to buy more than HK dvds. Yep, that means I no longer buy R1s. Maybe i will buy non-bootlegs by the time we have a new format for videos.
I'm trying ro replace all my HK boots of shows I really like with R1s, however, when it comes to anime soundtracks, the prices are ridiculous. A japanese import of Cowboy Bebop OST 1 is $46 at amazon...where it's most likely $15-$20 in Japan, and cost $1-$2 to press and print...if that. I don't care what anyone says, I'm just going to download my anime music.
just thought id revive this thread to generate interest in soundtracks, i really want JJ to stock them!
Maybe a thread like this should be moved to "Requests" forum. Or perhaps a Poll; if alot of people say yes to soundtracks then that will be proof enough to stock them.

I'll start one in requests if you want. (believe me.. I want sountracks too)
i started a thread in the request forum with a poll attached, so everyone whos interested go there and vote vote vote!!! hopefully JJ will see that theres some interests and give it a shot if theres enough support
definitely- Love to get some sound tracks-- i only have one - haibane renmi , its fantastic--- super ideA - THANKS !