Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anybody ever play Crystalis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played Crystalis for the NES, and it was fantastic. It had great graphics, soundtrack, and gameplay. It was difficult to believe that it was for the NES and not the SNES.

My real question though: Has anyone played Crystalis on Gameboy Color?
Yes Crystalis rocks! I haven't played my rom very much but what I have played is SWEET!

No I haven't played it on GBC.Sad
got both the roms the GBC is a conversion mainly but to be honest mot really played it much, (Rom Collection Syndrome Sad )

for those that dont heres link to the NES one

http://tpb68.tripod.com/romnes.zip
I have never found a rom for it that is not corrupt. You can not get past a certain point in a forest right where there is a boss! Maybe the GBC rom is good, I dunno.
I think I have played it. The title of mine is God Slayer (Japanese Famicom), but I think it is the same. Never really played it for too long.
Yes vgmuseum is one of my fave sites!
You guys every tried http://www.romnation.net/

I get most of my roms there, love to play them on my GP32, it's such a sweet little handheld. Also basicly GBC Crystalis = NES Crystalis, they are basicly the same thing.
Speaking of Roms, I just got the new version of Kawaks, and out of my 51 Neo Geo and CPS roms, 33 of them worked. I now have to go through each of the non-working Roms and rename all the files to a specific title and go through the ones who are named correctly and make sure that they are correct files. I liked how the previous versions worked without the need to rename all the files...
I collect RPGs and Crystalis is one of my fav. As for the GB Color version, it's almost the same as the NES version, but they changed the xp you get from monsters. It's about 3x or 4x I think making the game too easy imo. Still, it's a game that should not be missed if you haven't played the NES one.