Import Anime Forums

Full Version: AnimeInMe......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come to think of it, I've been posting quite a lot these few days.....
What to do? Have to work, it's sooo boring when the store is empty.
Hehehe I managed to become "No life but anime" within eh 3 days?
Man I must be so bored.......If not for work, I think i'm still a newly born "Otaku"
Big Grin :p
It was meant as a demonstration of flowed arguments.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
It was meant as a demonstration of flowed arguments.

I was on the verge of doing what you did a few days ago to show the sheer idiocy of it. But I was going to make 1 letter per post. So you would have to read several pages to figure out 1 sentence. I mean just because JJ said it's acceptable, doesn't mean that it's appreciated or appropriate.
Wow, what happened to the quality of people on this forum? Posting just to get an avatar or change your name from "Baka". BTW a few people here still should have that title given the recent threads!
Vicious, you are right, JJ is not a dictator, he lets a lot of shit go. We need to respect the forum and JJ. Useless posting does nothing for your credibility *cough* AnimeinMe *cough*. Just remember that when you make a comment or suggestion from now on. Sad
You people are so stupid, you sit there and preach to me because I started ONE thread and posted FOUR, just FOUR, informative mind you posts. Jesus sorry if that ruined your day, oh yeah no I'm not.
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
You people are so stupid, you sit there and preach to me because I started ONE thread and posted FOUR, just FOUR, informative mind you posts.

The problem is that you made 4 posts in a row in the same exact thread. 4 posts that could have easily been condensed into 1 post. And then you told us:

yeah yeah I know but I wanted 50 so I could put an avatar so I am good now, besides its my thread anyway

That is the problem. And then after telling us that you were "all good now", you went and made another 3 posts in a row in the same exact thread. 3 posts that once again could have been condensed into 1 post.

If we're so stupid, LEAVE!!!!
Hell no this is where I buy my anime and not ALL of you, only like 3 of you that take everything so seriously. Lighten up dude sheesh, it was a thread I had every right to start, a mere peice of useless data in cyber space, it doesnt even matter!
Sorry if I am breaking precious "rules" that you are used too, oops is this another post I coulda put in my last one? Oh well I guess people that read it will have to scroll a whole nother line down to start reading it, what a bother I know Rolleyes
Hell no this is where I buy my anime and not ALL of you, only like 3 of you that take everything so seriously. Lighten up dude sheesh, it was a thread I had every right to start, a mere peice of useless data in cyber space, it doesnt even matter!

Buying your Anime through JJ does not give you the right to be a pure idiot on the Forum.
Because I WAS being an idiot Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2