Import Anime Forums

Full Version: E3 2004
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Gamers every where get together every year to see new games coming out this holiday season. the big news is the new systems being shown and handhelds. the ones im looking for towards the most are the PSP from sony and the new game boy double screen. the new main system from nintendo and the new xbox system.

any one looking forward to this event ?

it is a little early to talk about it but the playstation underground is having a contest to send 5 members to the event so go to sony's site and try and win a spot im going to try to !

Speak your mind now gamers !

Till the event ill try and post news about the show and upcoming games that will be shown there this year !

-LE
I've wanted to go to E3 since i first read about it in 6th grade or so, but one of my friends said that you have to work for some magazine or game producers to get a ticket. How true is this?
It is very true. You have to have a game related job or work for the press, considering it is a press event.Wink
Well, you could probably make up some game-related website and get a pass... but yeah, saying gamers everywhere come together kinda smacks of ignorance.
Wait if your 18 you can enter E3 expo. I wanted to go last year but I didn't turn 18 till july(I live 10 minutes away from the convention center) Yeah I want to see the PSP and I'm hoping the PS3 also.
Damn you peops all i get is the ECTS over here, which is shite in comparison (only been the once though not open to the public halv the time)

GRRRRRRRRR!!!