Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help me find this HxH boxset plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I came across a Hunter X Hunter boxset in Pacific Mall, but I can't find this boxset anywhere online, so I would want to ask you guys for help. The box says 1-70 TV Series and OVA, 10 DVD-9. I would want to know if anyone has this set, I'm considering buying it if the subs are pretty good.

*edit*

By the way, I also saw Hunter X Hunter sold in volumes by Anime Cartoon, I've seen volumes 1-9 in the store and was wondering if the subs are good. Thanks in advance.
check out the dvd reviews section and give JJ the SKU and he'll order it for you
Yep, it's about 7 discs for the OVA's and the TV. about 49 bucks.
hey I go to pacific mall too.. are you talking about the one which has Japanese and Cantonese dub?
Im not sure, but I think it might be that. Its a pretty small box, the cover art is the same as MI's HXH Part 3 If I remember correctly. I dont want to buy it yet cuz I want to know if the subs are good.

*edit*

I just went to Pacific Mall and checked out the box again, it qas the XY set and no chinese dub