Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question on Fushigi Yugi Special Box.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently ordered the Fushigi Yugi Limited Edition FX Box Set thingie for I think 56, I am curious does it also include the OAVs?
Since the TV series is 6 DVDs, and the OAV is 2 DVDs... and IA is $7 per DVD for FX... yep, sound like you got the OAVs too!
Yes. It has all three FX Fushigi Yugi box sets. Says so on the description :p. You should really check stuff out and know everything about a set before buying it.
No but on Right Stuf.com it has those three box sets, and a SEPERATE OAV Box set, and then the 2 TV series ones and the Eikoden thing...This box set I thought only came with the 2 tv and the eikoden, what is this seperate OAV thing on rightstuf?
Fushigi Yugi was split into three sets by FX, Part 1 & 2 and Oni & Eikoden.

You see Fushigi Yugi has 4 OVA's. 1,2 & 3 were packaged into the R1 "OVA" set (or the "Oni" part of the FX one) that you see on Rightstuf and the 4th one was released as "Eikoden". FX just decided to put all 4 OVA's in one little set.

Hope that helped.
ohh k sweet