Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Lupin III first season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a big Lupin III fan I' m interseted in buying the MI box , but I'm just wondering if there are still those nasty MI logos at the begining of each episode.
If someone could answer me I would really appreciate :?:
I would also like to know too.
Does it really matter in the long run?
It may matter to some people!
I watched Marmalade Boy where the fan sub tape kept skipping every other second, when the tape was near the end. ^_^ Made me appreciate any HK DVD. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
It doesn't matter if your black or white.
That's what I would have said.
Back to the topic,

I didn't notice the logo in every episode. I think it does pop up two or three times over the whole disc. What really matters is how high the quality is of this release for such an old show. It really stands up to the test of time.

I highly recommend getting the Lupin III TV series from MI. It's one of the best non-R1 rips on the market.
I'm going to add that to my next order. :twisted:
Unfortunately it doesn't come to later on in my anime watches. I really want to finish Fushigi Yugi first.

As for the little green symbol, it wouldn't be a big deal. Seeing as you can't walk into a store and pick up R1 Lupin TV as of yet we should be happy with what we have. Now when is season 2 going to grace us with it's pressence? :mrgreen:
Ya, I think I'll add it to my 2nd order, I still have a lot to watch.