Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Excel Saga...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I guess the FX version is out of print...what bothers me is why it would go out of print. From what I see it sold well, and as soon as it was out of stock, quite a few requests popped up for it. Was there some circumstances conspiring?
I liked the first episode it was hilarious....I didnt really think the rest was all that great at all
Let's just say a certain company didn't like their product being distributed without their consent. Two things could have happened:

1. Sellers would get cease and desist letters and stopped ordering them to stop selling said product. Low amount of overall sales means that it wasn't worth printing any longer.

2. FX just doesn't want to be hassled anymore.

Actually, I'm guessing it's a mix of the two.
MI and MAC make rips of excel as well
you could try for those
That's all right, I got it just this week. Guess I just got lucky, because I really like those cultural notes, which MAC apparently doesn't have. Anyway, I'm just kinda put out because I was gearing up for a review...but i guess there's not much point anymore.
Yeah, I was lucky and picked it up three weeks ago. The only title I need to pick up from the list of newly out of print titles is the Weiss Kreuz OVA.
Hmm....where would someone find such a list?
yea, tell us!
someone posted it on the articnightfall boards, including also was Weiss Kreuz OVA, Macross DYRL, Ghibli Perfect movie set and Gundam 08MS Team.
I have now answered my own question.

Excel Saga
Gundam 08MS Team
Macross Movie Perfect Edition
Studio Ghibli
Weiss Kreuz OVA

Those are the ones apparently. Through the power of telepathy and a quick trip to the Arctic Nightfall boards I have come up with this.

http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=16075

There's the link too.

Edit: Gah, sorry to step on you matthewmalay, bad timing. Sad
guess i'm lucky i just got Excel saga and ghibli collection a while ago
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
guess i'm lucky i just got Excel saga and ghibli collection a while ago

I got both of them too. I'm not sure about Excel Saga, so that may go on my trade list soon. And I'm contemplating buying the R1's for the Ghibli movies, so that might be on my trade list soon as well.