Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone had any problems with.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inuyasha perfect collection part 2 (FX)?

I have yet to receive a good working copy of this set.
I've tested each one on multiple dvd players with the same results.
Disc 3 has a problem on it, but I already got my replacement disc and it works fine.
I also had the third disc error, but it was replaced awhile back. The new disc worked perfectly and it's been through several players (my friends and my own) and no problems so far.
What exactly is the problem?

I've got the mentioned set but am only on the second disc of the first series. What should I be checking for and at what point on the disc?
On the third disc at the episode "Kikyo Captured..." at about 20:37 of that episode, the disc stops (it skipped ahead 2-3 minutes for a few and just plained stopped for others). It was a bad press and wing kei from the AN boards (who often updates us on FX dealings) stated that it was a bad press. You should double check just to make sure.
I'm having problem with the Inuyasha season 7 disc 1 and 2. I can play the first 3 episodes and then it just repeats the 3rd episode. I can't get the 4th, 5th, or 6th episode to play. And on season 6 disc 2, the disc likes to pause on episode 4 and stays. I have to go back to the chapter selection to play episode 5 and 6. Is there a problem with the quality control from the manufacturer? I don't remember having this type of problem the last time I purchased a set.
My set worked perfectly, I didn't buy it long ago (perhaps end of April) maybe they were sorted out by then???

Also what are the AN boards?? I sounds like it might be a good Idea to get info from FX firsthand if possible... can someone let me know?

Krooner
Krooner Wrote:My set worked perfectly, I didn't buy it long ago (perhaps end of April) maybe they were sorted out by then???

Also what are the AN boards?? I sounds like it might be a good Idea to get info from FX firsthand if possible... can someone let me know?

Krooner

Unless theres another board with the initials AN it's http://www.arcticnightfall.com/boards/
inuyasha 2/3/4 earlier printings all had issues (but..i thought..fx..was always FANTASTIC!), all kidding aside, just ask your retailer for a newer shipment version, they will be more then happy to help you.

I havent had any issues with any inu yasha 7's yet and have sold quite a few, but im sure 1 out of 250 or so disks is going to have its issues.

What kind of player are you using?

b