Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone got it yet? i bought it yesturday and yet to pop it in... ;p
I have to wait for the PAL version *sigh*.

I'd be interested in your views when you get around to playing though, JJ.
the game is sweet oh wow. i love the kinds of weapons u can have my faorite is the big ol hunking sword cause it reminds me of berserk but i can't figure out why a ninja would have a long ass sword. play the game and you'll see for yourself
sweet its out !
this sucks i dont want to spend out of my computer fund ! damn. humm think think !!!!

-LE
the game is freaking hard ~_~
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
the game is freaking hard ~_~

Well, the Xbox is geared towards the hardcore gamer. Wink

Seriously, though, is it frustratingly 'throw the controller at the TV' hard or challenging 'I'll have another go' hard?
one of those.. bah... Tetris at the 12th level where pieces drop faster than u can see is easier type of hard
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
one of those.. bah... Tetris at the 12th level where pieces drop faster than u can see is easier type of hard

Bugger.

I'll still get it though.
Just got it and have yet to play it. Got FF:CC on the mind with BG:2 Dark Realms, and Fist full of Boomstick. Too many great games and not enough time for me to play. Then bam I will have them all beat and be spending money on new toys...