Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Small probably stupid question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People in the USA (like me) dont have to worry about how many dvds they order off this site like the people in Europe or whatever right? Cause obviously its better to by lots at once cause of the shipping...Like I could order 6 box sets no prob?
its ok to order alot !
i have done 4 at once and then just didn another 3 and im still waiting for more titles to be released!!!

-LE
Yeah I never had a problem either. I think the most I ever ordered at once was 3 titles, but it all got here with no probs, actually I got it a couple days early!
dang thats alot? lol i ordered 9 once and i'm gonna order 10 tonight and i got my first shipment of 9 with no problems and it arrived in three days and i live in california this site is the best
I ordered 10 sets last Dec, didn't have any problems with the post office or customs. Arrived slightly more than a week, usually I get it within a week, due to holiday season.

Only if you live abroad, then you'll need to worry abt custom taxes.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
ive ordered up to 30 discs a few times and ive had no problem. so thats a good sign. heh
id usually order 10-12 disc at once and get away with not paying customs tax. btw im saving like 20% these days cause your currency sucks (usd) hahahahaha!
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
id usually order 10-12 disc at once and get away with not paying customs tax.

you lucky bast*rd! damn UK customs

GRRRRRRR
USA = No Customs Fees

I love it!
GRRRRRRRRR againWink