Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cracking down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as it is written i just wonder if the Region 1 companies will soon get serious on cracking down our precious HK dvd. Due to the reason, that more people are getting into or let me say finding hk dvd site. Well everyday someone will post a theard about having found this website not that there is anything wrong with it, it is great for business and for us (or me) poor guys. But as per more and more people are walking away from R1, i know what must will say i am not going into (r1 vs hk) or( is hk legal or not) just wanted to know if they will get serious and also please no ( there are 2 must R1 buyer). ok
The R1 companys aren't stupid. they already know about the sites. If they were going to crack down, they already would have and some actually have cracked down in the past.
I think the HK knowing population is far littler than the R1 or in my case R2 buying popultion!

but as soon as their profits dwindle they are gonna be round shutting sites down with a Big Bad Motha of a MEAT CLEAVER in my opinion!
Quote:Originally posted by timon
i know what must will say i am not going into (r1 vs hk) or( is hk legal or not) just wanted to know if they will get serious and also please no ( there are 2 must R1 buyer). ok

Good option otherwise the almighty JJ will lock this with his "Big Motha OF a MEAT CLEAVER"
They'll start cracking down when it is to their economic advantage.
That is right, everyone I have so far spread about these incredible deals have never heard about it...It's why the store where I learned about this does good, and they sell these imports for like 55 (the ones that are 21) In fact I wouldnt be suprised if this site is their supplier!