Import Anime Forums

Full Version: a qns on kenshin tv series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guyz
i just finished watching my 3-set kenshin dvd
i wld like to ask if the tv series does not have the part on tomoe and her bro?
n it ends at the feng shui story?
thankss
The TV series does not include Tomoe and her bro. They belong to the OVA.
I think the series ehhhhh ehhhhh end after they stopped those Westerners from stealing the elixor or sth like that. The last time I watched this series was 9 mths ago.:p
Well, if you want to go with the original plot design...

The series technically "ends" when they defeat Shishio. From there, the manga takes over, drives into the Jinchuu arc, which has Kenshin explaining to everyone about his past [so they go through the OAVs] and then Enishi is brought into the picture.
huh?
the 94 epi tv series has kenshin explaining his past?
No, no, no.

The anime was following the manga fairly well up until the Shishio arc. However, when they finished the Shishio battle in the anime, they could not follow the manga any longer. Hence, the Christian arc was made, which is nothing but fillers so the manga could continue on the planned storyline.

The *manga* has the Rememberance arc, which is basically the OAVs [just written out better, showing how Battousai acted with more detail, how even as an assassin he still loved to play with children, etc.] and then that lead into the Jinchuu arc, which was horribly covered by the Seisouhen OAV.
icic
thanks a lot