Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] NightRayne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
changed a few things around ................woot
I know you're interested in DNA^2, I have that, how about Onegai Teacher as well?

I am interested in Excel Saga and Mononoke Hime.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
I know you're interested in DNA^2, I have that, how about Onegai Teacher as well?

I am interested in Excel Saga and Mononoke Hime.

nah i'm about to get dna^2 from someone soon and i already have onegai teacher sry
added dreamcast titles
I am interested in the X dubbed movie you have. Does this film have both japanese and english dubb?
sorry for the confusion, Night warriors had already been sold to break.
If your interested in any others please let me know, I will hold them for you until we come to a deal or not.
sold all my dreamcast games and added two more animes masamune shirwo moive collection and rurouni kenshin movie and ova collection
well its been awhile haven't really added anything but ah whatever zing zing
Hey there

Interested in your Rurouni Kenshin OVA and Movie Ultimate Collection (FX)...please look at my list. Also does your bebop movie have an english dub track?? If so I would be interested in that as well. Let me know.

Thanks!!
sry i just traded those to Amethyst Sad
anyways i've updated the list its been awhile
added rune soldier vols 1-5 and inuyasha movies 1 and 2 and neo ranga vol.1 hope someones interested
and i'm back its been a long time since i've done anything been pretty busy with college added some new ones up
PM'ed you.
pmed u, interested in excel saga fx, inuyasha movie 2, and kenshin reflections
Pages: 1 2 3