Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Chinchilla Chillin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need one for that pee thing.Big Grin
Our nursing home has a chinchilla. I haven't seen it in like a year, but it was cool. definitely cooler than hamsters, mice, gerbels, or guineia pigs (sp?)
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
hey Ka-Talliya,

thanks for the hands on scoop! i actually bought one yesterday, a baby chin- and its quite a headache thus far. been chasing it around and around- the thing likes to hide in all sorts of places. anywhos, it'll be a while before they can be trained to do tricks, let alone let their owner handle them. it hasn't bitten me yet... hehe Big Grin

Chasing him? Did you get a cage or are you trying to get it to sleep with you?? Just give him some time, love and attendtion and he will become very well behavd. Providing it isn't a weird and twisted little thing. Hehe! Congrats on the pet, though I would have gone with an iguana or a boa. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Providing it isn't a weird and twisted little thing. Hehe!

a psychotic chinchilla!

the possibilities are endless!
interesting read...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/580.html

mine is sleeping in my kevlar helmet now... good kid, now if i could only train it to detect roadside bombs... hrmmm :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I would have gone with an iguana

Iguanas are horrid creatures. I had one and within the first day, it shit and pissed on me, whipped me 2 times with it's tail and bit me countless times. Wretched creature. We got rid of it in about a week or two, considering it wouldn't eat, and wouldn't ever warm up to me.

As for Wolves, I don't find them all too majestic, as their pack mentality is rather barbaric and their natural instincts are to kill just about everything.
WOLVES = Majestic Creatures in my mind, the unity, the way the alpha male struts its stuff! fucking awesome beautiful creatures!
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
the way the alpha male struts its stuff!

I dunno about you, but I don't find egotism to be majestic Wink
a bit of EGO rules trust me coming from someone that severly lacks it!
Pages: 1 2