Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best way to acquire Lupin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best way to get some Lupin anime? Should getting some MI sets be okay? Reviews seem pretty assured that the first season is great, but it kinda goes down from there into nothing. I don't like dedicating myself to getting the second season because half the sets aren't reviewed.
You're safe with the MI first season - in fact I heartily recommend it.

The second is less impressive in terms of subs (I'll admit I'm very particular), but is understandable.
Get the MI set of Lupin the III first season. It is an excellent release.
the smartest would be to buy it !
lol
i have heard the MI set is good too so thats your best bet!

-LE
i just got my 33 dvd's of it and love it. the subs arnt always the best but they are by far not the worst ive seen. god i love that show.
the first season box set is pretty damn sweet but im waiting for the R1 rips of the second season cause i wouldnt mind some perfect subs.
I'm guessing then that the second season stays pretty much in that "OK" range then? What about the third season? Same as the second?

And, I'll probably wait for the R1s for the second season as well, but will most likely end up getting the first season at one point. Dunno about the third season though :confused: