Import Anime Forums

Full Version: aPerfect Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

anyone else in love with this band like i am?
i know a guy who is a director and im helping him with his new movies soundtrack and he is helping me with getting some rare stuff and live stuff so i can add it to my growing collection.

does anyone else like or have you heard any other there stuff either APC or Tool ?
have any live stuff ???
let me know....

-LE
awesome its been awhile since i've listened to them glad to meet a fan and yes tool is a cool band as well if you want to talk about those bands find me on one of the instant messengers i'm at
cool
mine is :
Sublime The Band (on AIM)
i love the band i just got a live dvd of them in NY!

-LE
I was more of a fan of Tool, and in the end, Tool isn't the end-all be-all band that many people make them out to be. Prison Sex, Sober, Hush and Stinkfist are cool songs tho
my cousin is the Tool freak!!!

-LE
I'm a TOOL freak myself! I love all their albums. They are a very diverse band. Not one album sounds like the other. I really didn't like APC but I hear the new album is WAY better than the first one.
i just got their second album two days ago it kicks
3 days ago i just got :
Live in NY dvd
Live in London cd
Live In Detroit cd
Live in Minnesota

im trying to get the offical live album live in pheonix!
i have all of the songs burned im missing some of the less popular songs . if anyopne has seen this anywhere for it over !

I like some of the new songs better but the first cd has alot more songs that are better. they need to step up and make some more cds. i hate having to wait 3 years for only 10 actual songs ! thye need to get in the studio and make a 2 cd set with like 24 songs and make some fans happy!

also release some live stuff!

-LE
I have both of their albums and by far they are one of the best bands ever. Manard is such a freakin genius. All of his lyrics totally tear you apart. I have to say though going from Tool, who was a much harder band to APC was a bit odd but in the end it all rocked.

As for the live songs I have. 3 Libras, (I'm not sure if the rest are APC but it sure sounds like them.) Ashes to Ashes, Lovesong, & Wake the Dead.
yeah thats them but they are remakes of other songs !
the live cds i have have every song on their albums and plus others ! im finishing up on the cases so i can sell them on ebay and make some money !

-LE