Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone else on Arcticnightfall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
Vicious, I was wondering.. Do you remember cutting me down for my "Does this make me a loser?" thread? For some reason I gained a new repect for this mysterious antagonist "Vicous."

No, I don't? Which board was that on? Can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the 'new respect' thing, but I don't really strive for popularity anyways.

Quote:Originally posted by rav96
hmmmmm...

Vicious

now that name fills me with a picture of a fat short bloke who love everything pink and cuddles fluffy bunny rabbitsWink

I actually have gained about 10-15 lbs. that I need to lose. I weigh 170 now and should really be at about 155-160. But definitely no fluffy bunny rabbits. Don't make me send the syndicate after you. :mad:

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I doubt working Home Depot for life is far Wink

Is that a Galvatron reference? :p
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Is that a Galvatron reference? :p

no...he works at Home Depot now? Sounds about right tho. I mean, who the hell gets a degree in animation?!?
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
no...he works at Home Depot now? Sounds about right tho. I mean, who the hell gets a degree in animation?!?

I just remember that really stupid post that he made about how his life is in danger everyday because he's gathering the shopping carts from the parking lot. Hahaha.
I just remember that really stupid post that he made about how his life is in danger everyday because he's gathering the shopping carts from the parking lot. Hahaha.

I remember that one. The guy is a melodramatic fuck. On top of that, if you ever see a pic of him, he'll never get layed...just, like, NO chance of it. HAHA!

But definitely no fluffy bunny rabbits. Don't make me send the syndicate after you. :mad:

Tis sarcasm my good sir!

But if you wanna Bring it

Then

JUST BRING IT!!!
:wicked:
Pages: 1 2 3