Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for some anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am mostly wanting to buy magic girl and highschool girl anime I am trying to find super gals which is one series I want but I cant find it and checked a number of import sites. Anyone know some good magic girl series like Ultra Manic etc......
Why don't you do a request for super gals with JJ at the request board? I remember seeing it at the IA store sometime back. But it's only in Japanese. The last volume of R1 is coming out end of March or early April, I think. So maybe FX will have it by May?

MY DVDS
is it any good I found a store that has all 26 epsoides in japanses but I dont care about that
havent seen that title.
i dont like the anime that ADV liscences.

sorry.

-LE
on a side note is Ultramaniac Full boxset been released?
Try Magic User's Club, 3 girls tries (!!!) to learn magic, really funny show
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
on a side note is Ultramaniac Full boxset been released?

i'm always speaking to an empty corner!
Quote:Originally posted by spawn
is it any good I found a store that has all 26 epsoides in japanses but I dont care about that

I really liked Super GALs. Too bad that the set ended at episode 26. Anyone knows if the R1s will go beyond ep 26?
What makes you think that R1 would consist of more than 26 episodes? If the Japanese version stops at ep 26, it stops at ep 26. R1s are just licensed copy of the Japanese version for the US/Canada Market. ADV does not produce their own anime.

My DVDs
Ultramaniac Biatchs!!!

is there a fullset or not i cant see one on animegod and so has FX got one???

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen a 3 disc Ultra Maniac set on ebay with all 26 episodes subbed. They look like AV set's to me, so just go to ebay and type in "Ultra Maniac DVD" and you should find them.
Cheers Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
What makes you think that R1 would consist of more than 26 episodes? If the Japanese version stops at ep 26, it stops at ep 26. R1s are just licensed copy of the Japanese version for the US/Canada Market. ADV does not produce their own anime.

My DVDs

Well, episode 26 ends with a preview of ep 27. AFAIK there are 26 more episodes, although they aren't available as R2. So ADV could have bought all 52 eps, not just the first 26 that came out on DVD in Japan.
OIC...ehheeh dohzzz... i havn't watched the preview of ep 27 yet. I guess maybe there's a 2nd season or sth.

I thought it stopped at Ep 26 coz my R1 box doesn't seem to hold that much dvds. (not more than 26 eps?)