Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Releases on DVD 3/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

This tuesday make sure to check out these new titles hitting store and video stores tuesday.

-Duplex
-LArceNY
-Good Boy
-Loony Toons Back in Action (the Movie)
-Cold Creek mannor
-School Of Rock
a few other small titles.

I have seen all of these and they are good. the best i dont think anyone can miss are :
-Duplex
-School Of Rock
-LArceNY
-Good Boy

has anyone seen any of these movies in theatres ?

-LE
I got the movies on Thursday at my video store. Big Grin

I havn't watched anything at the movies for a very long time. Think the last I watched was Pirates of Carribean. Hehehe.....I even missed LOTR III. Been so busy....but I forgot what I was busy with....Big Grin

My DVD Collection
what store do you work at ?

we get al of our videos on thursday every week and sometimes friday if they werent in the thursday box. also new games on friday.

i work at hollywood Video!

-LE
I saw School of Rock in the theater and really enjoyed it. I'll probably get it when it comes out.Wink
School of Rock truly rocks. So many times, it was on the verge of getting stupid, but it never crossed that fine line and stayed genuinely funny throughtout. The last climatic scene reminded me of "Revenge of the Nerds"
We get all new releases on Tuesdays.
the end was funny !
when they were singing and jack was talking about the credits like whos that guy ? why are you still here !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
We get all new releases on Tuesdays.

they weren't always released on tuesdays, just mostly.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
they weren't always released on tuesdays, just mostly.

Uh, no. We get new releases on Tuesdays because where I work [Blockbuster], new releases are for rent on Tuesdays.
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
Uh, no. We get new releases on Tuesdays because where I work [Blockbuster], new releases are for rent on Tuesdays.

I worked there too, way before you did, and like I said, they sometimes don't come on tuesdays.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
what store do you work at ?

we get al of our videos on thursday every week and sometimes friday if they werent in the thursday box. also new games on friday.

i work at hollywood Video!

-LE

I just work at a small video store. All movies are out on either Wednesdays or Thursdays for the following week. Generally, most small stores put them out first. Blockbuster and Hollywood, well, big chain, they are afraid of violating the street dates of the various studios. Small video stores, the studios do not have much interest in them I guess.

Heh...but Blockbuster is mean. This other store owner, he owns one of the franchise of ehhhhh I forgot the name of that franchise, he used to put out his new movies on Thursdays too. However, 4 blocks down, there's a Blockbuster. Blockbuster actually sent one of their employees down, signed up as a member and got the new movies. After that, Blockbuster sent a complaint to the studios. From then on, the distributor refused to let the owner get his movies on Thursdays. The movies are delivered to his store on the street date of the movies.

Well, ppl are just trying to make some money. I dun think there's a need to really for Blockbuster to do such a sneaky and devious thing. Sad