Import Anime Forums

Full Version: blue gender question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i ordered the blue gender whole series from this site made by fx theres another blue gender made by mac is the fx version better then mac or is mac's version better? i have a guess that mac ripped fx's verison is that true? or what
I tend to find that FX titles are better than MAC the whole package and burn of the series. some times they burn eachothers copies but now i dont think that happens that often.

but i would try and get FX versions from now on unless only mac makes it at the mean time. mac usualy has the dubbed titles done before FX but it takes so long to get titles from MAC cause they ship from hong kong and FX i think in the states ???? but well any one else can put there thoughts in as well but for now im all you got!

-LE
FX is from HK as well. Mac just about always has better video than FX. The Mac Blue Gender set in particular has shitty subtitles, so if you plan on watching it in Japanese, you'd be out of luck. More often than not, I trust Mac with better video, however, I trust neither to handle the subs well, as I've seen FX flub in the past as well as Mac. There's no point in comparing a company as a whole, read individual reviews for each set.
i guess from the above two posts its depends on Opinion and Title

of what Company has the best subs,dubs etc