Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GameBoy Double Screen (DS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

Big news i have heard about this system for awhile and in this months issue of EGM has some more info on the system that will be revealed at this years E3 in LA.

EGM has some sketches of the system that what they think it might look like. and there ideas are cool.

The Gameboy DS will feature 2 screens and will use them to make your gaming experience diffrent . the example they gave was on one screen a wide shot of a soccer field and the other screen has a close up of a character. also using it to do multi tasks like a mario game that has a character on the top screen walking above ground and the other under it.

Well if you want more info check out this months issue.
and stay tune till this may when the new handheld will be revealed and this is not the next gameboy the next one is still being worked on and will feature newer tech ! so this is another venture for nintendo !

check it out !

anyone hear about this system?
let me know...

-LE
All I've heard about it is from EGM, so you know everything I do. But EGM says it isn't a Game Boy... so the system is called the Nintendo DS. I am a Nintendo gamer, but I don't know that I will get this next system. The features are impressive, but I will have to find out more. I'll watch for it though. It will be interesting to see Nintendo have two new handhelds on the market... a market they are already dominating! It would be cool if it could play Gamecube games (as they show on the screen of the concept art). This is unlikely though.
I have that issue too. i love how their sketch has a GC Controller on it. I am highly impressed with the concept and can't wait to see it for real.
I'm kinda stoked to see what it's liked too, mainly because I actually like the Virtual Boy more than any of the Gameboy systems out there. Maybe this will be a neat system as well.Smile
I looks like my U-FORCE controller.
impressive lets just hope it doesn't flop like virtual boy
PSP

i want to see this so bad , the game sthe look of the system everything !
hopefully the graphics will be like the ps2 or better !

and they make awesome games like a small FF game with cinama scenes.

i cant wait !!!!

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
PSP

i want to see this so bad , the game sthe look of the system everything !
hopefully the graphics will be like the ps2 or better !

and they make awesome games like a small FF game with cinama scenes.

i cant wait !!!!

-LE

If i remember right they said it will have the power and graphics like a PS1.
i heard it was between a PS1 and PS2

but definately not over the PS2