Import Anime Forums

Full Version: HD-TV & GameCube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows if the Digital Cable for GC ever was released and where can I get it? GC supports Digital Progressive scan...well, individual games can be programmed with it I should say...but I was wondering if anyone knows if the cable exists? I am considering getting a 36" Toshiba HD TV or a Sony WEGA HD TV and wanted to get the cable for my GC so I can play my games at the Highest of quality...if any of my games have the ability. The sound is the same on GC. The Cube supports any kind of surround sound because the games have to be programmed with the sound options. For this reason I am also considdering to get some gold plated Monster cables as well. Holy CRAP Sonic Mega Collection is going to look and sound like something out of this world! Even though I already know for sure it wasn't programmed with surround sound. Anyways I'm starting to ramble...:p
Try :

Best Buy
EBAY
Amazon
Circuit City
Game Stop
EB Games

those are a few places you could check out and ask if they make them or if they carry them.

-LE
Yeah I just found it on the net and everywhere it's like $35. WTF?!?!? Well I guess it will be worth it. I see myself getting it anyways. Seeing as the 2 TVs I'm looking at are both $1800 so what's another $40???
Well Metriod Prime and FF:CC are both in Progressive Scan. Those alone are enough to get the cable