Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best mechas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You like Robotech, then I suggest Vandread
You like Mazinger, then I suggest UFO Robo Grendizer
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Big O is really bad

What makes it so bad?
I've only heard good things about it from other people.
This has been high on my "want to watch" list for some time now.
just watch it on cartoon network. it's lame. unless you like that pseudo-anime style. it just feels insincere, forced, and boring.
Hey Zag, Big-O is a LOT like Batman the Animated series except the butler carries a Bazooka and that's no joke! It really is a good show if you like Mechas and Instead of the Batmobile it's the Big-O. It's a classic show if you ask me and I can't wait for the series to get over here! Oh and the creator likes Queen so much (like most Japanese do) that the opening music especially sounds like Flash Gordon. He really did that on purpose and I don't blame him at all.

Another Mecha show that I think is WAY underrated is Geo Armor. It is a great twist on an old idea. And it has a few ... different things in it. For instance the end credits role as the show is still going on and the show ends when the credits do. I thought that was very interesting. Anyways...
GEO ARMOR check it out!
Pages: 1 2