Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Upcoming games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any upcoming games that you guys are interested in?

Currently, mine are The Sims 2 (for Silent Hill fans, it seems that the voice actor for Dahlia Gillespie will do a voice in The Sims 2), Silent Hill 4, and Fable (maybe my XBOX will see a game other than Silent Hill 2...). Biohazard/Resident Evil 4 has sadly been removed from my list after hearing some more recent news about it... I might not even buy it (well, I probably will, but whatever).
Metal Gear Twin Snakes on GC
Metal Gear Snake Eater on PS2
Gradius 5 for PS2
R-Type Final for PS2
World of War Craft for PC

Man it's good to have a job again!
Big Grin
I'm interested in all of these, but whether I'll be able to afford all of them is another matter...

Xbox:
SC: Pandora Tomorrow
Halo 2
Ninja Gaiden
Jade Empire
Sudeki
Fable
SH4
Metal Slug 3

PS2:
Killzone
MGS3

Cube:
RE4
Harvest Moon

PC:
HL2
Doom III
Far Cry

There's probably more, but these were off the top of my head.
:o

Metroid prime 2
Silent hill 4

hmm i guess thats about it.
I'm a PC gamer so...

Half Life 2
Doom 3
World of Warcraft
Lineage 2

Now i'll just have to hope my box can run these >.< :eek:
Wow... I'm feeling like the odd man out.

The only game I'm currently looking forward to is Gran Tourismo 4.

Too bad there still isn't any vehicular damage in it but that's a small point with all the other goodness loaded in there.
Don't feel bad Zag, you saw my list didn't you? Gradius and R-Type. I feel like the OLD man and I'm only 22!
btw anyone played final fantasy cc yet? im thinkin of preorderin it but reviews dont seem to be too great, all opinions welcome!
Well everyone seems to think you HAVE TO HAVE A GBA to play it but you DO NOT in the one player mode. It got great ratings and I plan to get it very soon myself! Now if they changed this within the 3 month period from last reading the huge review in EGM that I read then that will truly suck.
i have FF: CC waiting for me when i get home.. Hopefully it will be a great game.. The only thing is yes you can play single player without a gameboy advance hooked up.. but the game was designed and developed to play multiplayer.. And they have some cool features to make you have to work together using the GBA etc.. I am looking forward to it..
I've been playing FF:CC and its really fun, it reminds me of Secret of Mana alittle with how you play. I love painting the moogle, I painted it like a watermelon and it said ".....", too cute!

Are there screenshots out of Silent Hill 4 and Metroid Prime 2 yet?
Well I bought FF:CC yesterday and can't seem to put it down! Everyone needs this game! That's all I can tell you. Get it now!
xbox:
Sudeki
Fable
Halo 2
Ninja Gaiden
Phantom Dust
BC
Jade Empire

PC:
Doom 3
HL 2
Quake 4
Combat mission(if the realease another one)
Warhammer Online
World of Warcraft
silent hill 4 looks sweet!!! i saw some pics on gamefaqs. as for that final fantasy cc ill get it used in a couple years since i dont have a GBA only a gameboy player. heh
Schultz love the new avatar... and FF:CC is a great Mulit Player game but the one player mode is very well done as well. And using a GBA while playing alone gives it a zelda like fell but done a lot better.

Games I am looking forward too..

GBA: Metriod Zero Mission
GC: Metriod Prime 2, RE 4, Wresltemania XX
Xbox: Ninja, Silent Hill 3
PS2: Hack 4
Pages: 1 2