Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Customs Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already read the FAQ about the customs stuff, but I don't know if what I ordered was 2 kilograms or less. I ordered the Kenshin Perfect Collection Box Set and The 08th MS Team Perfect Collection and don't know is it's under 2 kilos. I also used the Xpress shipping option so wil that have any effect on whether I'll be checked and/or charged by customs? This isn't a complaint, I'm just a little nervous since this is my first time ordering from this store.

Also, I ordered the MI DBZ Box Sets 1-9 from another site and it shipped from Hong Kong using EMS shipping, and I was wondering does anyone know if I'll be checked and/or charged by customs?

^_^V Thanks a bunch in advance! ^_^V
I doubt it. I don't think I have heard of anybody getting charged a custom fee for small order such as that (I am assuming you're in US). However, it could get delayed at the custom. One time, my order took a month and half to come from HK or another time just 5 days. Even the express shipping could take forever if it gets delayed at the custom.
Hi you ordered from USA. USA is pretty easy when it comes to customs, sometimes there are delays to the packages but 99.999% there are never custom charges, that 2kg thing and the whole avoiding customs thing is directed to Overseas customers, UK, France etc etc
Thanks, i'm relieved now! Btw, has my order shipped?