Import Anime Forums

Full Version: It's been almost a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been almost a month since January 23rd, when the replacement discs for the FX Inuyasha Perfect Collection Vol 2 were supposed to have come in.

I sent in my copy, with the broken packaging and the faulty discs before January 23rd, so I think I ought to have received the replacements by now, considering I got the original copy in about a week when I first ordered it. So it looks like either my copy was overlooked or lost in the mail.

I would like to make a request, therefore, to be sent another copy, or at least to be given a refund. Thanks!
I have not received your return, not sure what you want me to do about that.
Hmm, that's strange. Do you think it could be customs or something slowing it down? I guess that could be....

Well, I suppose I will have to wait a little bit more to see. Another month should do it, hopefully.
maybe you shipped it ground? so its taking that long to arrive?
Sorry to bring this up again, but I am having troubles with another online store that won't ship my order or give me a refund, and I just hate to have two investments at once both up in the air like this.

I just have to ask, again. I did ship the original set to you through ground mail. Actually, my wife shipped it as I asked her to, but she didn't know to have it shipped Airmail.

But would it really take this long? You still haven't received it?

May I suggest something? I think there is a chance it has been lost in the mail or at customs or whatever and at this point it seems unlikely that it will go through either way. Would you send me another dvd set please? I'm not lying about this, I did send you my original, and even if I didn't, what would I do with a couple of defective discs? Either that or give me a refund for the money I spent... either one would make me happy.

I am really sorry for all the trouble this may cause. Believe me, I know, it's causing me just as much trouble. I would be really grateful if you could just send me the replacement set for the Inuyasha Perfect Collection Vol. 2. It would make me a most satisfied buyer and I would never complain about this site again. Big Grin Thanks so much.

Here is the info on my original transaction:

PayPal transaction ID: 96Y43821WJ9857200

Item Name: Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part 2
Item Number: IYPC2
Quantity: 1
Total: $21.00 USD

Item Name: Xpress Post USA
Item Number: S3
Quantity: 1
Total: $6.00 USD

Cart Subtotal: $27.00 USD
Shipping: $6.00 USD
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Cart Total: $33.00 USD

Amount: $33.00 USD
Transaction ID: 96Y43821WJ9857200
Buyer: Michael Lucero

If you need more information than this please email me or send me a private message. Thanks!!

Sincerely,
Michael.
I dont understand what you are saying here, U are saying that another store took your money and didnt ship anything and now u want me to refund some order of yours?
Lasher,

If you shipped it via ground, there is a very very high possibility of items being lost. It is the cheapest way, but it is not the safest way to ship anything.

Shipping via surface/ground takes up to 12 weeks, even though estimated delivery time is only 6 weeks. For anything that takes so long to get delivered, you might as well say byebye to the chances of JJ receiving it.

Anyway, it's only a $1 or lesser difference to shipped the disc back to JJ using Airmail, instead of ground. Since you want to save the money, you'll have to wait up to 12 weeks for it to arrive the destination, if it would ever.

You can't ask JJ to replace you with sth he hasn't received. That's the same for refund. It's not JJ's fault if the other seller won't give you a refund for whatever you ordered. It's not JJ's fault if you or your wife sent it via GROUND.
I'm sorry, I wasn't as clear as I should have been. The other store thing has nothing to do with this. I was just mentioning it in an offhand way, it has nothing to do with this. But I ordered this a long time ago, and it was cracked, and the discs were defective, so I sent them back and I guess he never received it. The order information I posted was from this site. I was hoping I could get the replacements anyway. If that's not going to happen, I would appreciate it if you would let me know, Joe. Thanks.
Hey! Why don't u wait couple of weeks more, like 2 weeks? Sometimes the item will arrive by end of 12 weeks.
If it doesn't, eh...then I really have no idea.
Did your wife get insurance for the items? That's what most ppl do when they send via ground coz it has a high possibility that the items will not arrive.
Lasher, you saying you received the order, then there were defective dsics, you send the defective discs back and u have not received a replacement yet? is that what u are saying?
Thanks for replying, Joe.

Yes, that's exactly it, but not only that, the plastic on the box that the discs came with was cracked in two, so I sent the whole thing back.
Could that be why I haven't received the replacement yet? Because more than just the discs were defective?
you sent entire Inu Yasha Part 2 back? I havent received any returns of that set, at first i was thinking that i probably sent you your replacement (when I receive returns, i get replacements and mail them to people without notifying them) but if u say u sent entire set of Inu Yasha Part 2 back, I know for sure that I have no recieved anything of a sort back.
There seems to be a communication problem hereBig Grin .

JJ, he sent his entire inu yasha part 2 set back to you for replacements. You have not received it which can be caused by the use of ground mail from Lashers part and the package might be lost in which case you won't receive the defective set.

Lasher wants to know that, if the package he sent to you got lost, if he still can get a new set free of charge because it was defective.
Ground Mail, that can take a couple of months to arrive.
Pages: 1 2