Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I Own the Following Lupin's

Lupin season 1-3
lupin return of pycal(with soundtrack)
lupin twilight of gemini
Lupin episode 0
lupin Otakara Henkyaku Dai

This is what i own but i was hoping to have everythingthat there has been a lupin release(except for the manga which im getting soon) but i wanted to know the names of every other movie special or anything else there is thats out for lupin but id prefer if they are HK DVDs

Thanks...
You're missing the following:

Lupin III : Alcatraz Connection
Lupin III : Castle of Cagliostro
Lupin III : Fujiko's Unlucky Days
Lupin III : Hemingway Special
Lupin III: The Movie

all of them are HK DVD
FYI...Lupin the 3rd the movie and castle of (dunno how to spell this) is the same thing... and i know im missing more because theire is like 6 R1 movies and you only listed 1 of them ... so anyone else know?

Thanks anyways.
This is what the internet is all about.
I did a little search and got THIS LIST which lists all of the Lupin movies made to date.

It's a BIG list.
Thanks Zagatto,but not all of those are movies >.> oh well btw i wrote some help for you on the lup ps2 game in the video game section
LOL actually everyone on the list you gave me is an Episode not a movie >.>
Do I ever feel sheepish for not checking my references better.

Here's a much better page with just about everything you could ever hope to know about Lupin and the gang.

http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/

I think the name says it all.

And thanks for the help with the game... I'm looking forward to trying to get that stupid card so I can turn on the control panel.
Thanks man >.> and no problem for the game i was stuck there as well...i thought you were suppose to steal it and put your hands through the lasers lol.
Have you tried Animenfo.com? Here is what I found when I did a search for Lupin: Looks like you will have to type in Lupin yourself in the Search For box and click Go.

Lupin

There are 24 listed, but some of them may be duplicates under a different name, you'll just have to check them yourself, it lists if it has another name to it once you click on one of the movies... and these are movies because there are only 1 episode..