Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where the hell is Shibo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh. Damned if I know. Wink Hey guys! I really need to start hanging around the boards more.. Sorry I've been neglecting this place. Work's been shitty, and looks to be getting worse before it gets any better, and some of you guys know how that can affect your motivation to do much else.. My anime watching has really been dropping off. Not because of lack of interest, but by increased interest, if that makes any sense. My love for anime and manga has led me to spend almost all of my spare time attempting to learn Japanese. I'm using that Japanese in 10 Minutes a Day book that's been mentioned on the forums a few times. I've had it for years but I've really started using it and I'm now up to chapter 18 of 25. I'll be finishing that up and moving to the kana by late March, I should think. Any of you masochists that would actually like to keep up with my life can check out my livejournal at

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shibo/

If any of you have journals of your own, let me know. =) Otherwise, I'm gonna do my best to be less of a stranger around there parts. We'll see how it all works out. =)
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo

If any of you have journals of your own, let me know. =) Otherwise, I'm gonna do my best to be less of a stranger around there parts. We'll see how it all works out. =)

Glad to see you back in the forums..
Yes it is definitely good to see you around again. I thought that maybe (just maybe) you died. Good to see you alive and kicking.Big Grin

Nice avatar Schultz.
Yay, you're finally back!! Bring on the chat sessions...!! (j/k. We were wonderin' about you)
You're back! I don't know if that means anything to me personally, but maybe the threads will pick up some now.
Yaaaaayyy! My Twin Brother's Back!!! Good to see you again Shibo!!
welcome back to the forums.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Yes it is definitely good to see you around again. I was thought that maybe (just maybe) you died. Good to see you alive and kicking.Big Grin

Nice avatar Schultz.

Yup hopefully he helps pick up some conversations..

And thanks.. I saw this and liked the picture.. hehe Gotta have one of his "darker" side. ;o)
Hellz yeah Shibo is back, now you can tell us what anime you've been watching lately like before.
Heh. Strangely enough, I haven't been watching any anime at all. Scary, huh? I'm on the last chapter of Japanese in 10 Minutes A Day now though.. Once I finish this up, I'm gonna work on the kana. I'm ok with my anime watching dropping off though. Being able to read kana will be really cool. It's all connected, right? I'll be even more of an anime nut when I can read my manga from the source. Wink
And once you are able to do that, you'll never go back to the other way.Wink Trust me.
He is back... Yea... a few of us have ducked out and finally come back. I miss being on my computer like I was once apon a time. My anime has suffered a blow thanks to my move hell the only anime I have seen has been on Adult Swim. Hell I feel like a traitor... hey Shibo what is the next con you are planning...?
That would be Nan Desu Kan, man. =) This september in sunny Denver.

http://www.ndk.cc

I'd definitely love some company. I do have a friend coming with me this year, which is nice. It beats the hell out of last year. Not that I didn't have fun, but wandering around by myself for 2 of the 3 days was kinda weird.
well Nan Desu Kan is the 17th thru the 19th and if I am back from the middle east... you know where I'm going. I will be on 2 weeks R&R so you can count me in on that deal. Hell Denver is only 1000 miles from Minot, ND or it would be a $312 roundtrip plane ticket. I think I might take the plane...!?! But I will be there I still have most of my Ryoga outfit together. Need to look into another persona as well any suggestions...