Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dmc2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devil may cry 2 I know this game is old but i must say its a piece of crap or is it just me?
Actually, the highest score I've seen for it in any magazine is a 6 out of 10. And they all say it was pretty much ALMOST a good game worth owning. So yeah...it sux.
no kidding dark, i have not played the first one yet at all. i played this one because a friend owed me 10$ and decided to give me this game. im not sure if the first is good or not actually. i get flamed in most other forums when i say this game is shitty. i guess people that played the first one thinks its utter garbage but this was the only one i played and i was bored!!!!. 2 days of wasted time
Well I have only played the first one myself and didn't like it. And since 2 got an even lower score, I figured what's the point?
Well first of give DMC a chance me and Schultz were stuck on that game for a whole month, but yea DMC 2 is a piece of crap...
DMC is actually what got me to buy a Ps2.. other wise it probably been a lot longer before i picked one up..
DMC2 Is a BAD Game *.* It's on my 20 top hated! :mad: I SHACK MY FIST AT THEM!
ok ill give the first one a shot, its not liek i have to pay for it or anything heh.